Rock your weave in style with these simple but important tips to keep your weave looking as good as new!
• Have your hair installed in a professional salon, to keep it steady and natural-looking.
• Wear a waterproof cap while swimming, and try to keep away from rain.
• Wash the hair at least once in 2 weeks with warm water. Do not use cold water to wash the hair.
• Use a hair shampoo as well as a conditioner when washing.
• Use a wide-tooth comb to brush you hair. Start at the ends, and gently work your way up towards the roots.
• Loosely wrap hair in a silk scarf at night, to prevent breakage and split ends as you sleep.
• Do not use too much oil or spray as it can make your hair greasy and weight it down.
• Use an eye dropper bottle to apply oil only to your scalp, and not the hair.
• Do not dye your hair yourself. Visit a professional salon for this purpose.
Indianhair.net is the largest direct provider of Indian human hair in the United States. With over 40 years of industry experience, we have developed a deeply loyal client base, and we always strive to provide our customers with the finest quality hair products at affordable prices. We specialize in 100% virgin Indian remy human hair, which comes directly from donors of temples in India.